08 February 2012
Ten Weeks and Going Strong
My official 10 week old portrait...
At 10 weeks I am able to:
- stay in the CRATE and sleep through the night
- scratch at the door and let SW and TC know I need to go OUT
- wait until the command to GET IT is given before eating my food
- play NICE with the CATS and not try to bite their tails
- GET 'EM guinea birds to keep them off the porch during the day and then help put them in their barn for the night
- I can SIT, LAY, and am learning to ROLL
- I follow TC as he does work around the house, and I don't go wandering off when we go on WALKS
- I am still learning to work on UP... just can't seem to get my back legs coordinated enough to jump UP yet
- I like to ride in the BRT and the JEEP
And, I like the BEACH...
Here's my latest video as I try to herd foam...
It didn't quite work... but I had FUN!!