01 June 2012

The First Six Months




Here's me on my first night at my new home...
and here I am now...
Six months' old...!


Here I am on my first JEEP ride to the beach...
& here I am in the JEEP about to head home after a trip to a BBQ...
I fill the seat more, don't I....?






And, here I am, before and now at our local BEACH...
I've been here lots of times...
I still have the same collar and leash...
Maybe for my birthday I'll get a new one....?

Here's my official six months' old portrait...

Quite a bit different from when I first came into the world...


CHEERS to the next six months...!


***Photos are the property of the blog author and may not be snagged, copied or used without the written permission of the blog author.****





2 comments:

  1. OMG how cute! I'm won over. I love dogs and will be reading this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dixie, you are growing into such a magnificient looking young dog!

    betty

    ReplyDelete